Chiara is an Italian creative Style Blogger, Farmacist and Cosmetic Specialist, who’s love for fashion, style and beauty started growing at an early age, and always went hand in hand with her creativity and aptitude for elegance.
She lived in Milan, working as a Product Manager for a farmaceutical company and there she was inspired by one of the most renowned fashion capitals in the world, started learning shopping and styling techniques along with fashion accessorizing.
Next stop was London, where she moved with her family and continued to cultivate her passion working as a freelance Personal Shopper and Style Consultant for international clients. Chiara uses to work defining and enhancing her clients style and image in a relaxed and inspiring setting, maximizing their opportunities with an array of shops that may not be available to them at home.
After 3 years in London, Chiara has relocated to Rome, Italy, where she founded Clairechic.com, her official blog/ public website in order to share her creativity, knowledge and true love for style & fashion.
At the end of her 2nd year of blogging Chiara started a brand new project with the purpose of bringing to life some of her own fashion design ideas and promoting the quality and uniqueness of the Made in Italy. Thanks to the collaboration with small fine italian artisans working in the fashion field, she is realizing some lovingly handmade Capsule Collections, 100% Made in Italy, feminine and chic.
Chiara is now living in South of Italy, where she is working as a Pharmacist and Cosmetic Specialist, managing her own family business and at the same time she is taking care of Style/Lifestyle projects, (using her blog, instagram and facebook page) also collaborating with other italian companies and charity organizations.
- Can you tell us something more about your life? I am originally from a small seaside town located in the south of Italy, but for various reasons (study, work, family) I have lived in different Italian locations, including Rome and Milan, as well as abroad, in London (UK) and Berkeley (California-USA). I love music, dancing, cooking and… shopping of course! I got married in 2008 with my husband Davide, an adventurer, energetic and risk taker entrepreneur, originally from Napoli. Together we have 2 lovely children Matilde (born in 2008) and Riccardo (born in 2012).
- What do you think of your job? I just love it! I believe that my Italian roots, with their elegant and classic soul, combined with my international experience make my taste and also my skills very unique. Thanks to both my personal and professional background I can offer my clients cutting edge style and impeccable elegance, from casual chic to haute couture.
- What is your family to you? My family is everything. It is the most important thing in my life, my priority, my energy, my need. I could never live without that love. I try everyday to do my best to deserve such a beautiful gift.
- Why did you to start a blog? I needed a way to express my creativity and share my love for fashion. Very often I felt I was not showing properly all sides of my personality because of my shyness. Since I have always loved writing too, I said to myself: why not? And it has been a wonderful experience so far, I just feel at home when I enter my blog.
- Why “Clairechic”? Well there is a specific reason of course. I was looking for a name that could represent myself as much as possible, but with a “chic” touch. “Claire” is the equivalent for Chiara in english and french and Chic can also stand for the initials of my Name and Surname, Chi-ara C-ondemi… and voilà, Clairechic was just perfect.